Insurance Claim Procedures
Do you know what to do if your insurance company has processed your claim and has issued you a loss claim check? Follow the guidelines below to ensure the prompt processing of your check.
a. Your loan is due for the current month.
b. You did not have any delinquencies on your account within the past 24
2. Write your loan number on the front of the check.
3. Determine the check value
a. Checks in the amount of $10,000.00 or less:
i. Mail the following items to the address listed below:
1. Unendorsed check
2. Insurance adjuster's report (The insurance adjuster's report
must be on company letterhead and reflect the business
3. Mortgagors Affidavit (signed and notarized)
ii. If you would like the endorsed check returned to you
via overnight mail, please provide PNC Mortgage with
a prepaid overnight envelope when you send in the
b. Checks greater than $10,000.00:
i. Mail the endorsed check along with the documents listed on the
insurance claim checklist to the address below.
1. All payees must endorse the check.
ii. Review the Insurance Claim Checklist
and complete applicable forms.
iii. Additional Information:
1. Funds will be released in draws.
2. Periodic inspections will be required to confirm the
percentage of work completed.
Mortgagors who are delinquent or have had a delinquency in the past 24 months must endorse the check and send it to PNC Mortgage at the address below.
PO Box 8819
Dayton, Ohio 45401-8819
3232 Newmark Drive
Miamisburg, Ohio 45342
Your check will be mailed to the property address unless you provide PNC with an alternate mailing address at the time you send in your check and loss claim documents.
If you already completed your repairs or have questions regarding this process, please contact PNC Mortgage at 1-800-822-5626 or click here Contact Us.
* Mortgage Loans are offered by PNC Mortgage, a division of PNC Bank, National Association.